SUITE702 (located at Elementenstraat 14-B, 1014 AR in Amsterdam, email address: email@example.com) respects the privacy of its clients and the users of its site. SUITE702 ensures that the personal information you provide us and that we collect from you is treated confidentially. SUITE702 will not sell your personal data to third parties. We use the following data to provide our clients and visitors to our site with the following services and to carry out the following activities:
- From visitors who create a "My SUITE702 Account," we collect and process name, address, email address and password to personalize the website and provide you with insight into the products and services you purchase from us;
- From visitors who send a message via our contact form, we collect and process name, address, email address, phone number and the content of the message, in order to address the relevant question or complaint;
- From customers who write a review about a SUITE702 product, and agree to it being published online, we post a review that may be traceable to a natural person;
- From visitors who purchase a SUITE702 product, we process data to complete the financial transaction (such as IBAN or credit card information);
From individuals who compile or order a SUITE702 product, we process the data provided by them for reviewing or fulfilling an order and for marketing, research and advertising purposes;
- From visitors and users of SUITE702 products who have given their consent or with whom there is already an existing customer relationship, we use the e-mail address to inform them about SUITE702 products or similar products and services, their orders, and about special offers and promotions.
- We improve our products by using Microsoft Clarity to see how our website is used. By using our site, you agree that we may collect and use this data. We work with Microsoft Clarity to learn how visitors anonymously use our website. We do this through heatmaps and session replays to improve and market our products/services. Website usage data is captured using tracking technologies to determine the popularity of products/services and online activity. In addition, we use this information for website optimization, fraud/security purposes and advertising.
If you no longer wish SUITE702 to use your data for the above purposes, you can make this known by sending an email to webshop@SUITE702.nl. The processing of your personal data will then be stopped if we are legally obliged to do so.
Provision to third parties
We may use third parties to support our services. Think of parties involved in handling financial transactions, hosting providers, application providers and other service providers that process personal data. Such parties will in most cases act under our responsibility as processors of SUITE702, and for that reason are obliged to observe confidentiality with regard to your personal data.
We do not provide any personal data to third parties, unless we are obliged to do so by law or by order of the court, including an enforcement authority. Also with a view to executing an agreement with a customer and promoting our legitimate interest, such as direct marketing activities, the detection or prevention of (possible) criminal offenses or the defense of our rights and the promotion of our interests , we may provide data to third parties, such as research agencies and delivery service providers, only to the extent permitted by law.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or any form of unlawful processing.
Access to your personal data
You may request us to inspect your personal data at reasonable intervals. You can also request us to correct, supplement, delete or protect your personal data if they are incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, or are otherwise processed in violation of a legal requirement. Send an e-mail to info@SUITE702.nl.
If there is a good reason for this, a complaint can be submitted to the Dutch Data Protection Authority about the way in which we process personal data.
We do not store personal data for longer than is necessary, given the provision of our services, the type of personal data, and our legitimate interests related thereto.
SUITE702 can change this privacy statement at any time. The changes will take effect immediately. We recommend that you regularly read this privacy statement. This privacy statement has been amended on April 1, 2018. If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement, please contact info@SUITE702.nl.
SUITE702 Cookies Policy
A cookie from the American company Google is placed via our website as part of the “Analytics” service. We use this service to keep track of and receive reports on how visitors use the website. Google can provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this. The information that Google collects is anonymized as much as possible. Your IP address is expressly not provided. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
With the help of marketing cookies we can show you relevant and personalized advertisements and limit the number of times each advertisement is shown. Marketing cookies also give us insight into the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.