SUITE702 (located at Elementenstraat 14B, 1014AR in Amsterdam, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) respects the privacy of its customers and the users of its site. SUITE702 ensures that the personal information you provide to us and that we collect from you is treated confidentially. SUITE702 will not sell your personal information to third parties. We use the following data to provide our customers and visitors to our site with the following services and to perform the following activities:
- We collect and process the name, address, e-mail address and password from visitors who create a My SUITE702 Account in order to personalize the website and to give you insight into the products and services you purchase from us;
- We collect and process the name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and the content of the message from visitors who send a message via our contact form, in order to handle the relevant question or complaint;
- From customers who write a review about a SUITE702 product, and agree to it being published online, we post a review that can be traced back to a natural person;
- We process data from visitors who purchase a SUITE702 product in order to carry out the financial transaction (such as IBAN or credit card details);
- We process the data provided by individuals who assemble or order a SUITE702 product for the purpose of assessing or executing an order and for marketing, research and advertising purposes;
- We use the e-mail address of visitors and users of SUITE702 products who have given permission for this or with whom an existing customer relationship exists, to inform them about SUITE702 products or similar products and services, their orders, and about special offers and actions.
If you no longer wish SUITE702 to use your data for the above purposes, you can make this known by sending an e-mail to info@SUITE702.nl. The processing of your personal data will then be discontinued if we are legally obliged to do so.
Provision to third parties
We may use third parties to support our services. Think of parties involved in handling financial transactions, hosting providers, application providers and other service providers that process personal data. Such parties will in most cases act under our responsibility as processors of SUITE702, and are therefore obliged to maintain confidentiality with regard to your personal data.
We do not provide any personal data to third parties, unless we are obliged to do so by law or by order of the court, including an enforcement authority. Also with a view to executing an agreement with a customer and looking after our legitimate interest, such as direct marketing activities, detecting or combating (possible) criminal offenses or defending our rights and representing our interests , we can provide data to third parties, such as research agencies and delivery service providers, only to the extent permitted by law.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or against any form of unlawful processing.
Access to your personal data
You may request us to access your personal data at reasonable intervals. You can also request us to correct, supplement, delete or protect your personal data if it is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, or if it is otherwise processed in violation of a statutory regulation. Send an e-mail to info@SUITE702.nl.
If there is a valid reason for this, a complaint can be submitted to the Dutch Data Protection Authority about the way in which we process personal data.
We do not store personal data for longer than is necessary, in view of the provision of our services, the type of personal data, and our legitimate interests in connection therewith.
SUITE702 can change this privacy statement at any time. The changes will take effect immediately. We recommend that you regularly review this privacy statement. This privacy statement was amended on April 1, 2018. If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement, please contact info@SUITE702.nl.
SUITE702 Cookies Policy
A cookie is placed via our website from the American company Google, as part of the “Analytics” service. We use this service to keep track of and to get reports on how visitors use the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this. The information that Google collects is anonymized as much as possible. Your IP address is emphatically not given. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Marketing cookies allow us to show you relevant and personalized advertisements and limit the number of times each advertisement is shown. In addition, marketing cookies give us insight into the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
E-mail advertising with subscription to the newsletter "If you register for our newsletter, we use the data required for this or separately provided by you to regularly send you our (email) newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by send a message to email@example.com or via a link included for this purpose in the newsletter After unsubscribing, we will delete your email address, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or this use is permitted by law and we inform you inform you about this in this statement."